A wedding is a special and unforgettable moment, which happens in one’ life. The wedding is full of so many process that it is stressful throughout, and the stress breaker after a long wedding process is going on a honeymoon. It helps the couple stay together enjoying privacy, to celebrate their marriage, a better time to understand each other, to bring back home some beautiful and unforgettable memories from their first trip and to have a good and re-charged start to their new life.
Here we bring in to you the top 10 honeymoon places in India for the wedded couples:
- Kerala: For the natural beauty and scenery lovers, Kerala is the best and romantic place in India. There are several places in Kerala according to your interest like Kollam, Munnar & Wayanad, Cochin, Vagamon, Kumarakom etc. The best time to enjoy Kerala with its climate is December to January. Get Makemytrip domestic flight offers so that you will enjoy the honeymoon with great discounts.
- Goa: For couples who like partying hard and trying different things, Goa is the perfect destination for them. This place has plenty of beaches, monuments, Portugese constructions, water sport, parasailing, wind surfing, etc. It serves the best seafood for the food lovers.
- Kullu Manali: An ice-cold hill station with snow covered mountains, green hills, waterfalls, landscapes, etc., along with interesting sports like hiking, trekking, Paragliding, river rafting, biking and many more. The best time to visit is October to Febuary.
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan: A place rich in royalty and culture with historical background, elephants and camel back rides and many more. You can also visit the beautiful places like Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Mount Abu etc.
- Shimla: Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is the perfect place for summer to kill the heat. It has beautiful hill stations, snowed mountains, view of Himalayas, adventured sport, amusement parks, etc to load the visitors with full of happiness.
- Lakshadweep: A calm and peaceful place full of natural exotic, sandy beaches, view of the blue sea, water sport, sunbathing, etc. The most beautiful place in the island includes Minicoy, Karavatti, Agatti, Kadmat, etc which offers a romantic environment.
- Ooty: Located in Tamil Nadu, situated on the hill of Nilgiri. It has many attractive places to visit and enjoy like the Botanical gardens, tea estates, boating, etc. The best time to visit Ooty is October to June.
- Nanital: A popular destination in North India with pleasant climate, lakes, water sport, boating, local shopping, mountain climbing, etc. It has a famous National park called the Jim Corbett National Park. If you wish to enjoy a luxury stay at affordable prices, you can make use of musafir coupons.
- Darjeeling: The famous romantic destination with a pleasant romantic climatic condition, beautiful pine trees, tea gardens, local and traditional markets for shopping, toy train journey, etc makes it special. It’s also famous for the panoramic view of sunrise.
- Coorg: It is located in Karnataka. This little town is also known as the Scotland of India. It has orange orchards, acres of greenery and availability of aromatic coffee. Thereby, these destinations would help you explore yourself and the place in a memory filled way.